A warm welcome to Brooklands nursing home
We say that Brooklands is 'where care comes first' - more than just a slogan, This is a place that was founded on providing our clients with the highest quality of care.
It is a philosophy that has built us a well respected reputation, and naturally, It's also a philosophy that's shared by all of our carers.
We are a purpose built forty bedded nursing home, specialising in the care of elderly people with mental health problems.
We also have a specialist five bedded, male only unit. Which caters for more complex needs and challenging behaviour.
Our aim is to provide a home where people would want to live, and not just to stay. A home where experienced caring staff would ensure that all residents are safe and comfortable, and where they are treated with respect and dignity.
A home where choice and independence are honoured, and where a warm friendly and relaxed atmosphere would bring peace of mind. A home where activities are tailored to meet each individuals disabilities and mental impairment.
To maintain the good name of the home, ensuring the affairs of residents, their relatives and all staff are kept private and confidential at all times.
Latest NewsRead Article »
- 40 bed nursing home with a care-first philosophy
- Specialising in the care of elderly people with mental health problems.
- Peaceful rural location close to the picturesque town of Tenby and Saundersfoot.
- Full programme of daily activities.
- Reflexology, aromatherapy and chiropody available.
- Optical and dental care provided.
- 24 hr specialist nurse cover available.